We’ll help put you on the map
Is your real estate location
prime for Subway?
If you think you have the perfect space for a Subway restaurant, we can make it happen. Landlords and franchise owners reap the benefits of brand-name recognition, a proven track record and a complete support system.
Our site selection process
is data driven
CONFIRM LOCATION MEET SUBWAY CRITERIA
Evaluate with predictive data modeling tool
Secure the lease and take control of property
What we look for
in the prime location
Preferred Sites include Shared Pads, Outparcels, Freestanding, or Endcaps
- 20’ Minimum Frontage
- Minimum Traffic Count of 15,000+ Average Daily Traffic (ADT)
- Ideal Building Size 1,200 – 1,800 sq ft
*Exceptions may be made for Non-Traditional sites.
- Freestanding, Inline, Endcap, Drive-thru, and various Non-Traditional Options.
Preferred for Freestanding and Endcaps
- Easy Ingress and Egress.
- *Minimum Drive-thru square footage needed is 1600 sq ft
- Strong Pedestrian and Vehicular Visibility.
- Visible Retail Positioning Among Convenience Driven Businesses such as Grocery Anchored Centers
- Multiple Points of Access, Left hand turn lane or Signal, etc.
- Outdoor Seating a plus.
- Two (2) Reserved and Conveniently Positioned Parking Spaces for Curbside and Delivery Service.
- Maximum Allowable Signage
*Ability to use Subway logo signage on the façade, pylon/monument sign space, and directional signage for Drive-thru
**For Endcaps, Subway signage on both the front & side of the building (subject to local code)
SUBMIT A SITE TODAY
Does your location meet the requirements above? If so, unlock the benefits of a globally recognized brand and open the doors to Subway restaurants.
We received your submission and appreciate your interest. What happens next? Your information will be reviewed by our franchise development team.